- a configurable sequence of steps. It can have parameters (to customize it's inner logic from the outside the script itself). The script is configured through Pix Studio. A script is a file with the ".pix" extension.Step
- a description of a single robot action.
It contains the settings (properties) necessary to pass to the executed activity.Activity
- an action that is executed in a script step.
It contains a description (structure, filling rules) of IN- and OUT-properties, interaction with other activities and the behavior of the activity itself. Studio
- an advanced automation software for developing, debugging and releasing robots.
For more information
, see "Getting Started with PIX Studio
- a process in which the steps of a script or group of scripts are executed sequentially.