Consider the commands of the main script.
1. We request data from the user and store them in the variables h (for height) and w (for weight).
2. Variables received from the input window are strings. In order to be able to perform mathematical operations with them, we will convert them to the fractional number format (Double) and call them a and b.
3. Create a variable result, where the result of executing other code should be saved.
4. Using the Run script command, we run the code ("Calculate BMI"), in which the BMI value is calculated and interpreted.
5. In order to pass the values entered by the user, open the script in a new tab (you can also open the script in the properties tab) and assign the parameters.